In-Game Tablet with Web Based CAD/MDT Support

ooooooh, now yes, thanks men, sorry for that…

Big Spreadsheet sites dont work (crashes fivem)

How to do something like that?FehMY5a

Cant seem to get the discord part working, if someone would be able to help me heres my discord. Kalebs Bich#8793

Im using opencad and im redirecting from my VPS, and its not showing up in the opencad… Can anyone help me please!!!

1 Like

Hey, did you figured out ?

nope i didnt

Loaded it into server and start tab into server.cfg nothing pops up with M or /tab or /tablet hmm? not sure what to do?

Hi I have a bubble CAD/MTD but it doesent recognise the Bubble site. What can I do?

bubble support?

I’m terrible with HTML. Would anyone know how to make it so you could add a discord option and then it opens a link in new window/tab?

Use the github link and join the discord in the readme and we can help you with the tablet.

Does someone got the Version of it? Need help to make it working.

Is there a way to limit this to just have the cad and nothing else on it?

You can always remove the one you do not want in the ui.html
line 254 (

) below this there are <li data-title… simply remove the* …to …

hint:

<li data-title="News">
                            <a class="nav-myframe" href="html/news.html">
                                <i class="myicon material-icons">update</i>
                            </a>
                        </li>

If you use a JQuery selectmenu() function then you can effectively use dropdowns :slight_smile:

where does it go in the files?

Hi,

I added this to the UI like you said:

<iframe id="iframe" class="empty" src="about:blank" onload="HandleLocationChange(this, this.contentWindow.location.href)" sandbox="allow-forms allow-pointer-lock allow-scripts allow-same-origin" ></iframe>

But I’m still getting a white page for opencad.html or any url I use inside that file.

Usage

• “M” key to open the tablet.
  • “ESC” to close the tablet and leave it on the page you were on next time it opens.
  • The tablet button on the bottom of the tablet will bring you back to the home screen with one click and then click it again to close.
  • Hover over an app to see a description of it. Select the app you wish to open.
  • To edit the web pages you’ll need to find the page you wish to edit (the actual HTML page in the files). I have left templates from my old server in there to help you with ideas and things to add in. For your CAD/MDT make sure you add your address in the iframe correctly on the opencad.html page.
Usage
“M” key to open the tablet.

“ESC” to close the tablet and leave it on the page you were on next time it opens.

The tablet button on the bottom of the tablet will bring you back to the home screen with one click and then click it again to close.

Hover over an app to see a description of it. Select the app you wish to open.

To edit the web pages you’ll need to find the page you wish to edit (the actual HTML page in the files). I have left templates from my old server in there to help you with ideas and things to add in. For your CAD/MDT make sure you add your address in the iframe correctly on the opencad.html page.