Improving server performance

i have a question about improving the server performance, currently in the city , when more than 5 players log on, the texutres in the city are laggy and slow to load.

questions could getting a dedicated server fix this?

1 Like

Is it your end or is it for everyone?

happens to pretty much everyone in the server …

they also added some new cars police cars this could be contributing to it

I don’t think its the system to be honest.

too many cars or resources you think ?

Can we have a picture of your config?

Give some HOST specs, some resources number, give more info else we’re not going anywhere.

1 Like

server.cfg we are using citidel hosting server

First, you’re using 50 players as max client, maximum is 32.
Second, you are running 90 plugins from which many are executed on server, thus you better have a good server host, we’ll need some details on the VPS or host you’re using.
Third, you should change your rcon password after this, you didn’t remove it.
Last one is you’re using Scripthook which allows mod menus, just in case you didn’t know.

yea we use scriphook on the server the owner wants to. hosting provider is ■■■■■■■ ill get more specs on that

Just to note that ■■■■■■■ is an unauthorised GSP that is not meant to be hosting servers for the FiveM project, unless if they now provide direct root access and not have a one-click solution.

i really dont know root or one click, first i ever heard it, and i wasnt aware of that all i know is they were having issues with zap hosting, and their customer service, help, and support, cause its in russia i think.

Players: 0% (0/24)
CPU: 0.52%
RAM: 0% (150.86 MB)