[Improvement] Better looking Hunger and Thirst bars for vRP

the bar is still the same, my settings are correct 1600x900

gg

@hartturmch @Tdsmeister

Those things never happened while testing. I will see if I can do anything about them and will let you guys know.

Ok brother… <3 , I’ll wait…

At 1360x768

solved, bro, github trolling me <3

@hartturmch that’s awesome, can you please tell us what happened so if anyone has the same problem will know how to solve it?

i’ve clicked with right button and “save as…” in github, so it saves with wrong codes…
i opened the code and copy paste in mine worked…

@chaixshot That resolution is not supported, might add it in the next update.

@hartturmch Thanks for sharing that with us ^^

@Tdsmeister You will need to give me more details. I can’t recreate your problem on my PC. But I have some ideas that might help you:

1. Make sure you’re using Dunko’s vRP v6.6.
  2. Make sure you made everyting as I said in the first post.
  3. Make sure your game window (if you play windowed) or your screen size (if you play fullscreen / windowed fullscreen) is EXACTLY one of those resolutions : 1920x1080, 1600x900, 1366x768, 1280x720, 1024x768.
  4. Make sure you didn not use Alt+Enter to switch from windowed to fullscreen, use the ingame settings.
  5. Make sure your “Safezone Size” is at 70%.
1 Like

Does not work on small screen?

I fixed the Safezone Size and it was like this.

axxxxxxxxxxxxx

@cozonaq
hey, i’ve allready fixed my problem, but i was gonna ask for you same thing you posted there about safezone hehe, thanks mate! <3

I’ve tested all resolutions and it’s still like this :frowning:

i have it working but me and a few members of the community are all using 1920x1080 but for some people it is perfectly fine… and is how it should be… but then for other people it is overlapping the Health and Armour bar is there anyway to fix this please? thanks in advance

@GamingWithJosh If it works for some, then is not a problem from my modifications. Please read the messages above where i posted more info.

For people who are having error with location

do it, go to vrp / cfg / client.lua is replaced by this

cfg.gui = {
  anchor_minimap_width = 260,
  anchor_minimap_left = 60,
  anchor_minimap_bottom = 213
}
1 Like

Thank you. I love you, man. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

1 Like

funcionou perfeitamente aki! mto obrigado mano"

1 Like

Any improvements to esx_stats?

can you make a drag and drop for this because when i try to i
nstall it it mess up my vrp and my vrp wont load then

i cant make it more drag and drop than it is now, you can drag and drop only the .js file, editing design.css is optional