IMPROV RP - A Place to Improvise [ In-house devs | CAD / MDT | Accepting in all departments! ]

All info in OP updated

On the server (TS) and no ones on? PM on here by chance?

Itā€™s pretty dead during the week as people work have school etc.

We are looking for department heads and admins as well as LEOs. We have officially opened the anyone can be cop rule again. :slight_smile:

Hello All Special Department opportunityā€™s are open at the moment. pop on and talk with us. We are looking for department heads and staff roles.

Server Patrol at the moment. hop on our

TeamSpeak ts.improvrp.com

Connect via improvrp.com

Just wanted to point out that your IP is posted publicly when you submit an application, I wouldnā€™t want my IP made public, maybe change that @FAXES?

Why what would one do? That I could not prevent

What? English please :stuck_out_tongue:

All Iā€™m saying is some people canā€™t tell that some thing like ā€˜improvrp.comā€™ can be used as a IP. Plus if someone wanted the IP thereā€™s many other easy ways they could get it.

I think you misunderstand, I am referring to your Recruit Application:

I can see this personā€™s IP, I am not logged in, I am certainly not staff, I am suggesting you remove this from public view.

1 Like

Ohhh ok. I though you menā€™t the server IP. That is something we canā€™t remove but. You just gave me an idea.

Server Patrol at the moment pop on and meat the team

Just wanted to state if you havent done so yet, there is no reason for a server to ask for someones IP in a application and would actually make me stay away from it.

I would suggest removing it from your application.

It has been removed and was a automatic thing. In the app itself it never asks for it

Hi all we are still currently looking for heads of departments and leadership roles within the community to be active and take leadership when needed

Are you a vehicle dev?

IMPROV RP is looking for a Vehicle dev to help combine some vehicles, Models will not need to be made.

DM me on discord or pm me here

FAXES#8655

The weekend is the best time to apply on IMPROV as applications will be approved within the hour. If your looking for more info join our TeamSpeak and poke me :slight_smile:

ts.improvrp.com

Updated main post with more info / updated info

Check out our Dispatch recruitment video

great server and love the people there. They may not be the biggest community but they are great. I would lote 9.9 of 10 as no one is perfect.