Implement Python 🤔

Hello, I could not find anything to do with modding with python and that’s simply because you guys don’t support it, which breaks my heart :disappointed_relieved: I noticed that fivem supports Lua, C# and JS it would be very interesting to see python added to that list since it seems that there are alot of people who understand python on this forum. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If you know Python, you can easily adapt to LUA or C#. It’s mostly just learning a new syntax. Watch some YouTube videos it won’t take long to adapt.

1 Like

Python > Lua is easy transition :wink:

1 Like

Even though python would be cool at this point already having C#, Javascript, and Lua then to b adding a fourth language would start getting pretty unorganized especially in the releases section.

In a project its nice to have limited scripting languages so people who dont know them can start to understand them also. Even with the understanding its all syntax to be learned some people wont understand that.

4 Likes

To be simple and clear:
It’s easier for you to learn Lua (assuming you know Python) than for the FiveM developers to add support for Python.

2 Likes