Imperious Gaming, a community that is expanding to SA:MP and GTA:V, is looking for developers for our GTA:V server.
As a developer, you’ll be in close contact with the Project Manager of GTA:V, you’ll be going through ideas with members of staff to establish a list of goals for our server. You, together with other developers, will help us realize those goals.
You’ll be working on a volunteer basis, perks will be discussed upon being hired.
We, Imperious Gaming, established a few months ago, and we were primarily a gaming community. We are currently looking to expand to SA:MP and GTA:V, and we are in need of developers to create a unique GTA:V roleplay server focussed on realism and roleplay.
- Experience with LUA;
- Ability to communicate in proper English;
- Ability to work independently, but also on group projects;
- Availability, at least five hours a week;
- Knowledge of C# and JS is a pre.
What we offer
- Work whenever and where-ever you want;
- The opportunity to take responsibility;
- A fun work environment;
- The opportunity to grow within Imperious Gaming.
If you are interested, please contact us via a Private Message, or seek us online at ts.imperiousgaming.net (TeamSpeak) or imperiousgaming.net (forums), just look for Ryko or George. You can also contact me personally on Discord at George#9730.