[post deleted]

U Still Looking For A Server??

I am one of the owners of a server named MysticRP. It is a Danish server and we do our best to provide the best experience but we are often having some issues with development therefore we are very limited when it comes to development.

We have a good playerbase (20-32 players) and I think that we could use your help. Dont get us wrong, we aren’t completely dry on knowledge, but we could use a hand that could help out with fixing bugs etc.

If you are interested, you can either join our Discord at https://discord.gg/BSKBHD7 or PM me on either Discord (Jonas#8433) or on the forums.

Regards

Hey Novum RP is a community with amazing people working 24/7 to make us one of the best servers on Fivem. The Admins and Developers are some of the best staff you can ever have for a server. We usually have 20 people on our server every night. Between the civs and our officers, they combine for some great RP’s.
Our website is http://www.novumrp.com/6113
Our FiveM server is : 146.71.76.99:30110
Our Teamspeak is : novumrp.ts-ip.com
and our steam group is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/novumrp2
We have a brand new Dispatch (with a fully working in game MDT/CDT) department that was just opened. We have custom cars. We also have a brand new economy we are very proud of. It allows you to have a ton of legal and illegal jobs, you can buy cars apartments and houses, set up robbery’s etc. We are a serious RP community. We try to make our Rp’s as realistic as possible. We are always looking for new people to come and join us, and we could use another developer who know what they are doing if your still free. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on team speak or any other admin we are always happy to help.

SAHP Commissioner Jackson C. | 5X

1 Like

hey im trying to get a new server to start a crew im 17 and i would love your help modding the server and having fun within the server and on making it i think im staring YouTube soon so hopefully you can help me out. here also add me on discord PersistentGamer#1217.

We are looking for members! Check out this link for our fleet and our website! Los Santos Department of Public Safety | Police | Fire/EMS | Civilians | Serious RP | Custom CAD/MDT | www.lsdps.us

Hello! I am from the official GTA online discord. We are trying to make the experience that GTA online should have been, complete with different factions and we have put an emphasis on balancing Fun/balance/realism. We currently have a very small developer team and we would be overjoyed to have you join in, even if it is to voice some quick thoughts that you have!

discord.gg/gtao

Once you join, please enter “!join PC” and “!join fivem”. Feel free to ping “FunnyPig” if you have any questions, as he is more or less the head guy. I hope to see you soon!

Hey @TechGuard, if you are still interested, I am looking for a designated developer for my server. I would appreciate it if you and i can get in teamspeak and talk with my other director for so we can explain what we would and try to figure and make my community a good home for you.

Please get back me to I would appreicate it…

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: 138.68.202.249:9001
My name is Austin, I’ll be looking forward to us talking soon.

If you are gonna advertise you do it on your own post not someone else’s.

Shoot me a message bud im looking for a Head Dev

1 Like

Hey man

Feel free to hop on once to check it out.
We have 30+ players at this moment and we are togetter with 2 devs at this moment
Also we have fully working server website + forum

If ur intrested just check out our website :wink:
www.youthunitedrp.com

Hi Dont know if you still looking, but here you have a swedish rp server. (no name atm)

I am not good coder, but i know what i want and as far as i know, i want stuff that i cant find on internet.

We are small. , but want a server that have stuff that you cant find any where else. And then when we are ready. we open the whitelist.

Discord : https://discord.gg/65kwx4U

hey are you still here?

ya whats up im here my man

In need of a dev for new server just started it got some things worked on but not a lot.

Do you still need a dev?

Hello I Am The Owner And Founder Of Missouri State Roleplay Gaming Community here is what we will have
departments such as all branches of military, new custom-made vehicles that you won’t see elsewhere, we have 4 Teamspeak servers there are in development custom email , custom CAD/MDT, Much More.also this is a rp group based off a real state and county but we rp on fivem gta v for pc xbox 1 and ps4 join us today
the departments we have we have Fire, Ems, Dispatch, Sheriff’s, Highway Patrol , Military cooming soon
here are the name
FIRE
Cedar Hill Fire Protection District
Sub - Divisions
Missouri Tanker Task Force 6
USAR5 Strike Team 5
Jefferson County Homeland Sercurity Emergency Responce Team
Missouri Swift Water Rescue Dive Team

Jefferson County 9-1-1- Dispatch
Sub- Division
Mutual Aid w other gaming community only availble on xbox 1 , ps3, ps4 not yet on pc

Ems
North Jefferson Ambulance District
Survival Flight
Air Evac Lifeteam

Sheriff
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
Sub-Divisions
Jefferson County Special Emergency Responce Team
St. Louis Bomb Squad
Jefferson County DWI/DUI Enforcement
Traffic Enforcement
SRO School Resource Officer
Jail Guard
K9
Investigation
Transporter
Narcotics Unit

Highway Patrol
Missouri State Highway Patrol
SWAT
DWI/DUI
TRAIFFIC ENFORCEMENT
BOMB SQUAD
K9
DIVE TEAM
Aviation

Civilian
MUch Jobs

Military Coming SOON!!!
ARMY
NAVY
AIRFORCE
MARINES
COAST GUARD
NATIONAL GUARD
Join Us Today !!!

contact me back at either my email which is bctsfirecheifmahoney@gmail.com and or my discord Shelby Mahoney#7005 thanks

Hey im the owner of CES (California Emergency Services) we are super open to developers if you would like to join we could certainly use you. we just bought a ts3 and are going too need someone to set it up to our liking, also we would love to have someone that can assist in editing scripts, making scripts, and connecting everything to a database. We have been open for less then a month and the server is full every single day. i have alot of server ownership experince and would love some help, we could even talk about a co owner position (if interested) join our discord and dm GeneticGamer#4229.

come check us out.

Boujour je cherche un devoleppeur

Could you give us some tips. We have 50+ people but only 5 join the server, we just dont have a clue. We even did a giveaway