Im a big noob help me

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version? newest
**Up to date? ye
**Legit or Pirate copy? legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club? social
**Windows version? 10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? no im a noob
**Error screenshot
System specifications
**What did you do to get this issue? trying to install and delete it
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
JUST HELP ME . I INSTALLED IT AND IT DINDT WORK I THINK I KNOW THE PROBLEM FOR THAT. BUT NOW I NEED TO UINSTALL FIVEM I HAVE DELETE ANYTHING ON MY PC WITH FIVEM . THEN WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL IT AGAIN IT JUST SAY I ALREADY GOT IT INSTALLED . SO MY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU PRGRAM IS TELLING ME THAT I HAVE IT INSTALLED BUT I PROMISE YOU I DONT I HAVE DELETE ALL OF IT SO WERE THE F IS IT ???

OH YEAH? THE PROGRAM IS NOT ALREADY INSTALLED? WELL MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED SHOUTING AND STARTED USING YOUR SINGLE WORKING BRAIN CELL YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK LIKE THIS. JUST A SUGGESTION, BUT FILL OUT THE TEMPLATE AND REMOVE ALL FIVEM FILES BEFORE CLAIMING TO HAVE UNINSTALLED EVERYTHING, BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY HAVEN’T DONE THAT AND YOU’RE TRYING TO RUN THE FIVEM.EXE FILE IN THE SAME FOLDER AS YOUR ALREADY INSTALLED COPY.

ive had the same problem, go to the windows search bar and type “fivem” without the quotes, go to each location and delete the files, because its most likely in your %appdata%, once they are deleted from those locations it should fix your problem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.