[Searching] Partners / Server Management / Staff Members / High ranks - I'm looking for you to start a community project together (the server environment is fully developed - screenshots attached!)

Good day,

my name is Ron, I’m 25 years old and from Germany. Today I am looking for some partners / staff members / … who are interested in buildung a brand new roleplay community.

The idea of the community is to start building different servers all over the world. We will start with a server in the United States - and after a few weeks or months when we have some members and everything is up and running I’d like to start a European server too, to provide our members with different, varied roleplay experiences.

To start the project, I have rent a strong server (16GB RAM, 8 Cores), I also already built a TeamSpeak 3 server with a good-looking, clear structure. If we gain more members, of course I would increase the server performance.

For the gameserver itself we’re using a special framework, so the server won’t be based on ESX or vRP, what will makes it very special and kind of unique. I have a developer who’ll work on the server project and who’ll provide us with updates and new stuff!

Things our server has to offer:

These are only some examples: fully working mobile phone with sms-function, car dealer, (il)legal jobs, fishing, golf, show identification with character details, K-Menu (Inventory, give (dirty) money, animations, vehicle (on/off/open doors/trunk/…), voice settings, public garage, money laundry, jobcenter, whitelisted jobs (PD, EMS, Mechanic), impound and tow vehicles, car tuning, hunger/thirst/fuel and much more…

Like you can see on the pictures above, the environment is already fully built! But there is much work to do anyway - like writing documents, building the rank structures, a homepage and some more.

You’re at least 18 years or older and interested in becoming a part of this great community project? Do not hesitate to contact me on Discord (Mievo#6594) or via direct message.

I’m looking forward to working with you together.

Kind regards,
Ron

Noticed you joined my server and then left. I would love to have a chat with you some time today. Rejoin and we will discuss what time we are both availible.

@JamesDaPanda Thank you, but I´m not interested. I took a look on your server and it is not what I´m searching for. Thanks anyway for asking and good luck in the future with your project. :slight_smile:

Hey we at New York Professional Roleplay are a new community, that could really use some members, check out our forum post here.

Hey Ron,

Unfortunatly if I try to add you on Discord it doesn’t seem to work,

Though, to be honest, I was checking this section in order to find someone just like you!

Allow me to introduce our organization;

We are TacticalTigers, started way back in 2015 but after some trouble, we decided to re-open our community to the outside in may 2017.

Since then we have been around in the Roleplay scene, with FiveM, Garry’s Mod, Arma III and a lot of more games. (Mainly FiveM)

We had trouble with our previous server host, wheredue our server was discontinued, unfortunatly.
In the meanwhile, we now have a new server host, and we are getting better scripts then ever before.

We have:
custom menu’s,
custom vehicles,
custom 4k skinned liveries,
EUP for FiveM,
a structured ranking system,
heory documents,

The only part we are still lacking on, is EMS and Fire Dept. (Called SAMS (San Andreas Medical Services) at our’s) We have a really nice concept, and with the good people (like you :wink: ), we can become as big as Mounties Gaming, DOJ, etc etc. (We have done that before)

I hope I have informed enough, I hope I’ll see you around on our Discord server:

Thank you,

Davey L.
TacticalTigers | Management

hey ron my name is edward im the owner of gotham city RP we are a new community just eting started
discord https://discord.gg/NAPaQuR
server ip 51.254.62.109:30180
teamspeak ip:45.58.61.101:9018
hope to talk soon.

1 Like

I’m still searching for a community to help with! If you’re looking for Admins / Department Leader / Staff member or something else feel free to contact me!

Hey I am one of the owners of Project Justice Roleplay! We currently have around 40 members on our discord and average 10+ players a patrol. We are relatively new to fivem and are working to create a good RP server! Come join today https://discord.gg/hYxuwg

you want to join asever

Outlaw RP has been serving the public since early 2016, Having a place where people get together is one thing. Having a community that is built on the love of gaming is another. Most importantly a fan base of people watching and enjoying our content. This is your chance to further yourself and become apart of the future.

We have DOJ’s Exact CAD/MDT, DOJ’s Tool Menu,DOJ’s Radar

Openings for ALL roles, All EMS spots,Civilian.

Patrols Daily

Everyone is welcome (Age 14 or older)

Discord: https://discord.gg/QtaeKhs

Server is online for test purposes, TeamSpeak and Discord server will be soon.

#push - looking for great, new members and leaders for our roleplay community project!

#push - looking for great, new members and leaders for our roleplay community project!

Update 6/02/18:

• TeamSpeak3 server is fully developed (ranks, permissions, channel structure)
  • discord serve ris fully developed (ranks, permissions, channel structure)
  • added rules for teamspeak, discord and the rp-server to our discord server (.pdf file)
  • added rank-structure for PD, EMS and Mechanics to our discord server (.pdf file)

Still looking for some helping hands and a partner to make the community great with me and my developer together. :slight_smile: We’re a great, friendly and helpful team, 18+.

How are you? I’m interested, discord is crazyJC12#1851
If you need me, I’m here.

Hi people.

Some one bann me globally for nothing.
Please unbann steam hex 11000013648436c bann id id 4e888081-2515-43ac-b15d-536eaeb0aab2_76.
Pls give me ub

Hey, were looking for new members for our server, we get around 10-20 ppl a day on the server, were a new server and opened up about 2 days ago. We have alot of big updates coming and already have major stuff that civs love, we are Vmenu based, text me on discord if u wanna join, IBZMan7#4378