[Ideas/Requests] Multiple ideas and requests for scripts

Idea # 1

Since a simple blacklist script only prevents the little troll who doesn’t have an actual script hook bypass and just uses whatever given trainer there is to mass spawn etc. Why not create a script that activity looks for specified vehicle hashes and actively deleting them with a message being printed out to chat client visibility.

Idea # 2

Since players are illiterate and stupid, maybe some sort of area of play script that has the following sandy shore, Paleto bay, and Los Santos. And when the area has been set, you have specified amount of time to get there before you are Teleported. And here is a misc option. Instead of using spawn points from fivem-hipster and fivem-skater, have its own configurable spawnpoints for new players that join and have it actively change when ever the play area is set to. Also there should be an invisible outline for when that player passes the line they get teleported back before the line(NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PLAY AREA BUT RIGHT BEFORE THE LINE)

Idea # 3

A command or a UI that a player can type/use that will open a discord link in an external browser and put them into said discord.

Idea # 4

Some sort of discord integrationnnnnnnnnnnn?

Idea # 5

idk :man_shrugging:

If you would like to post more ideas please go ahead! i can add them up here.

this sort of thing?

1. AOP scripts -

as for the teleporting I would have no clue, never seen anything like that. If you don’t want to use the spawn points from the fivem-map-………. make a new map or edit those with new spawns

Again never heard of anything like this so I’ll look into it.

Discord Interrogation, please elaborate more as some discord stuff has been done like:

1. No, not when players try to spawn the vehicles, i already have something like that. Im talking when a troller uses a a mod menu to rain vehicles not being registered to him. a script will actively search for specified vehicles in the server and delete it.
1 Like

How would you plan on checking if the vehicles belong to the troller though?

You dont thats why im saying have a script that actively looks in the world for specified hashes and deletes them automatically. This isnt a black list script for someone SPAWNING the cars. If the script detects specified hashes anywhere in the game even spawned by AI or the engine it will automatically delete it. It doesent matter who spawned it. if there is that specified hash in the config, it gets deleted and checks actively.

Soooooooooooo a vehicle blacklist script?

Are you retarded ?

This isnt a black list script for someone SPAWNING the cars.

You took that out of context. This is a blacklist script but not for someone spawning them… Since all the blacklist scripts wont delete people spawning cars using a “troll menu” and instead of having to sit there and figure out who is doing it. why not have a script that automatically deletes all of those vehicles.

Make a vehicle iterator (FindFirstVehicle(), FindNextVehicle()) etc i believe, check each hash, if it matches delete it

I would try and do it myself, but since im terrible at coding and can only do basic command scripts. I dont think i will be anywhere near making a script like this.

PS. Reason why i create a post for some ideas.

Either way it’s a blacklist script. All you have to do is create a loop that deletes all vehicles with the model you want to delete. Or you could change the model of the blacklisted vehicles to literally nothing so nothing spawns in when they spawn it.