Icons are missing on the map

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? newest?
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Windows version? 8.1
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any)
What did you do to get this issue?
i started the game for the first time, then joined this server where i realised that i couldten see 50% of icons on the map, neither could i find them if i got to where they where sopose to be :confused:
What server did you get this issue on?
SALRP i even tried to ask devs but no responds really :confused:

short in short, my issue is 50% of all icons are gone somwhere millions of km in the ocean, and the icons are not on the map, so i can do rp jobs like donut guy or transporter or dig for gold and all these Things because it says the cykel is not there. can anyone help me?

Ask the server administrator to fix the icons. If he says it’s a client issue, ask him to make a topic on the forums. (because he will likely know more details about the problem).

i tried but it seems its only me, my freind can see the icons completly fine :confused:

Still a server issue, not a FiveM issue. If it was a FiveM issue, more people would have the exact same issue.

Ask the server devs, since you didn’t even get an actual statement from them, it’s worth asking.

Even if it’s a FiveM issue, most likely they can’t fix it because it’s in the GTA source code.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.