I will pay for ELS lighting script

Hello,

Please let me know if this is not the place for this.

I understand the following:
“ELS is not supported by multiplayer”
“ELS only works on client side”
“ELS sirens are not syncing”

Yes, I have searched the forums for these results and I know that really the only way for you to get this is to either pay for a script or pay someone to script it for you.

I am simply looking for the lighting script for ELS. I do not need the sirens to work as I know they do not currently sync to other users.

If anyone is able to help me out, I would be glad to donate to you for your time.

Thank you for your help!

ELS 1.0 works for FiveM. You need to put the .asi in your fivem’s script folder, and the ELS.ini and ELS folder into your GTA V directory.

ELS doesn’t work with FiveM. It is not synced correctly.

Did you even read his post?

I was talking to @Apocalyptikz

A fun fact is that ELS (the client-side .asi) has working support for multiplayer synchronization, but due to a typo and a few logic errors by the developer of the plugin (a cursory analysis in IDA - do note I managed to find this without the source code - showed around 10 such errors ranging from critical to benign) this doesn’t seem to work at all.

If anyone can get in touch with the developer of ELS and have them provide source code so we can work on a port of the C++ code to the C++ porting runtime, tell them to have the developer email peachypies@protonmail.ch.

Hey guys, just to be clear, I am looking for just the lighting side of this as seen on other fivem servers.

My open source mod ELS for FiveMwill have lighting support in the future and will be all server side

2 Likes

I have it if you’re still looking for it

A working ELS script with synced lighting??

yes i used it on my old clan server

Can you link me it please??? I would appreciate it

can you please share that? that would be amazing

WOuld I be able to get A link to taht so I have a way to do my lights proper?