I really need help

I am having a issue with people joining my server and using menu to give themself money, guns, popping cars etc etc

cool. that’s a lot of information you gave /s

Also: remember what a moderator told you a while back?

Check why this was closed

Well this isn’t a issue with a Github etc … it’s a issue with the server with people using menu’s lol… it’s not the admin … cuz i am admin with 3 other people and i just wont to prevent other to stop being able to give them money, popping cars etc… so i have no clue why you are saying this.

Okay I’ll spell it out for you.

Because the issue you are having with A MENU is a SPECIFIC issue with THAT MENU, so please ask in the menu’s forum topic or some other place where you can get help from the creator

Moved to #development:scripts

I HAVE no clue which menu they are using ! this is what i am saying lol… they can set themself job etc … i just don’t know how to say it in other words…!

They are using a lua executor, just DONT use ESX or vRP make your own framework if you dont want it to happen

There is not a whole lot you can do other then not using a framework with so many loop holes.

Otherwise be an admin and just ban the people who are doing it.

well… it’s easier to take ESX or vRP

I am an ADMIN but they keep doing it … even tho i keep banning them

So… ? Idrc if your an ADMIN. I’m telling you what the issue is buddy. Use the search function and look for the lua event scrambler (pretty sure that will work)

i have no clue how to find it X)

ok, im gonna say this as nice as i can

PRESS THIS LINK WITH YOUR LEFT MOUSE BUTTON
https://forum.cfx.re/search

THEN USE A THING CALLED A KEYBOARD AND TYPE S C R A M B L E R

just incase you didnt understand his instructions i simply typed scrambler in the search section and got this right at the top of the results.

i tried that nothing came up…(joke)

took out spaces and came up (joking)

:laughing: just playing with you with a joke) :nerd_face:

if you cant laugh or have fun what can you do :wink:

very funny

jumps of a building

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.