I need help with esx_menu

Hi! im pretty new to hosting a fiveM server and i’v already gotten stuck, I downloaded esx_skins skinchanger and esx_identity and the first time i restarted the server after putting the scripts in i get up a menu showing that i can change how i look and i can create an identity but i couldnt click or move anything, so i decided to rejoin and when i came in there were no menu and i couldnt move, when i pressed esc it said “you need to create an identtity before doing anything else” but there isnt any menus, so i need help! if someone see this and is kind enough to help me i will provide you with whatever you need. in the f8 menu it says “nui;//esx_menu_defualt/html/js/app.js:185, Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘undefined’ of undefined”
please help me:)

Please ask for support in the original resource topic only. Do not start new topics about issues/questions regarding specific resources.

This way the forums won’t get cluttered with a ton of topics for small issues, which may or may not have already been solved or answered in the original topic.

That way everyone can find their answers and ask their questions in one place, so the original creators get notified of the question and everyone knows where to look for answers and where to support others with a specific resource.

:mascot:

Closed.