Actual Kentucky Bassed Server | Needing help! | Looking for Developers, a department manager, and high staff | Server is a work in progress

First off I would like to start by saying i appreciate whoever is reading this post. The reason i am making a post is that i am someone who is looking for a REAL Kentucky-based server meaning Kentucky Ten codes, Kentucky Penal code, and so much more based off Kentucky. Now, most may be asking why Kentucky, which is a valid question because to be fair, it is in the middle of nowhere… But the reason I have chosen Kentucky is that it is where I’m from. Currently, I am Junior Firefighter for a small volunteer fire department. Because of this, I have gained a few first responder friends, two of which are sheriff deputies, and one is a Kentucky state trooper. I have done two ride-alongs with the Kentucky state police and plan to do more. Because of this, i have been able to gain insight of what it is like and what first responders do and deal with Day to Day.

Now with all being said, here is a little about my game experience im am 16 years old, so I’ve only been able to join a few whitelisted servers since i started playing fivem at a young age. However, i have lied a few times because of this, i have been in Midwest at one point and a few no-big-names whitelisted servers i have played fivem for about 5 years now.

If you are interested in helping run this and make this server come to life, add me on discord @B_O_L_O#6278. Im looking for someone who is 16 to 21 to help me run this Any Frist responder or Milltraily people are welcome to add me as i want to make this a strict and fun roleplay server at the same time i hope to see you add me

And to all have a good day!!

Also sorry this was a old topic and i am now just being able to use this

Hey I am the director of Regional Roleplay and id certainly like to talk to you in regards to a role in my community add me on discord: Rodri_zz #8904

Hello ray! I’m the server owner of Heartland Justice System RP. Our server is a non esx menu based with server support. We offer simple trainer and lambda to better support the community in roleplay.

What the serve can offer you
We can offer you a steady home with a loving family dedicated to support one another. We can offer you that our server does not tolerate vdm and rdm and that our staff members watch close on that.
Custom Car Skins, Custom Addon and Replace, Custom ymaps, Xbr410 Vehicle fleet leo and fire, Doj cad

Departments
Blaine County Sheriff
Aux Police
State PD
San Andreas Fire and Rescue Service
Blaine County Vol Fire
Sub
K9
Swat
Asu
Dtu
Gang and Detective

**Discord Link https://discord.gg//9aeYbzt

dealt this
vdfvsdcvsdfvsdsdd

still looking

Hey, I have a working server ts3, discord, etc. message me? feta#3750 we are looking for someone

ya i be glade to do so but your discord is not working

San Andreas Law And Justice is a whitelisted FiveM server that strives to bring professional and High Quality roleplay experience to its players. Com join us on our Discord here https://discord.gg/etMq5UU

You can check out more on our forum post Here

Msg me on dsicord Alt#0092

Let get this done