I hope im in The right section here...*forgiveme*

hey Guys first of all im German and my English ist not thaaaaat good :smiley:
but i have a Problem with my FiveM(Linux) Server that is Hosted By Zap-Hosting.
I have installed the esx pack from the Resources section on Zap Hosting.
Now there are 4 different languages to select from : en/de/fr/es.
If i choose de there are many errors when i do like F3 (Animations menu) There are many Errors which i upload screenshot from it.
Also some stuff does not even change

so simply as that can i just add the missing lines in the locale de.lua or do i need to put them in the MYSQL localisations folder too ?
im hasking here first cause i already messed something up (which i learned from) and it took like 1 hour to fix it i dont wanna try that much on my own anymore ;D

But i hope someone can help me with it :smiley:

BTW i can read english perfectly fine and translate it so i understand it but i cant write it that good :smiley:

I would ask in the topic for the resource which your having issues for :slight_smile:

Also if you ever unsure on where to post feel free to check this out…

Ok so i have overlooked the files a bit and i figured out there are some parts missing in the translation
if something is there in english it is not always there in the de.lua.
So i wanna translate my server clompletly to German so you can read the stuff more easy.
Do i actually need to translate the SQl files in the localisations folder too ?
because i were done with one file and it did not got saved (yes i restartet the server)
but all that i changed were back in english or france again

Please ask for support in the original resource topic only. Do not start new topics about issues/questions regarding specific resources.

This way the forums won’t get cluttered with a ton of topics for small issues, which may or may not have already been solved or answered in the original topic.

That way everyone can find their answers and ask their questions in one place, so the original creators get notified of the question and everyone knows where to look for answers and where to support others with a specific resource.

:mascot: