How to fix "An error(22, the requested URL returned error...(like picture)

tomorow i play gta V in FiveM normaly. But to day, i can’t open FiveM, it’s notify to me with a lof of line but I don’t print screen. Then i delete FiveM and download agian, When I open file FiveM.exe, it’s notify like picture, help me pls :(((.image
Edit1: I have found how to fix that error, That error is caused by the network, you have to reset your moden wifi. if your house have many moden and I think you should reset all of them. good luck!

What does the url from the popup say when you open it in your browser?

2 Likes

sorry but i’m not sure what you mean :||||||

In the error message there’s an url, open it in your browser and show me what it says

1 Like

:||

Looks fine in your browser, do you might have any antivirus or url filter software on your pc? try disabling it

1 Like

i have antivirus, but I can’t disabling it. this is my father computer, i know he will be angry when i disabling it. but why I have to disabling antivirus while this isnot game crack ?

Your antivirus/firewall blocks the connection.
You have to disable it (only the first time you start fivem)

1 Like

ok thanks 2 guy, let me test.

it’s still not working :frowning:

1 Like

I had turned off firewall,windows defender and disabled antivirus

try this

1 Like

it’s not work, I think window 7 is reason

some body help me:(( I haven’t had breakfast on 2 week to have this game =((((

Sorry i can’t help you. (out of my league)
I think win7 and fivem don’t like each other, try on win10

I think reason is my internet, every computer or laptop have same problem when conecting home internet.

I have found how to fix it =)))

What was the problem?

It is caused by the network, just reset modem wifi and it’ll be finished

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.