I have eliminated x64a.rpf files

Hello, yesterday I was cleaning my pc and I saw some files at D: (not in gta’s folder) with the name x64a.rpf, x64b.rpf, etc. I thought it was trash, so I eliminated it. Today I was going to play Five M, but it fails me.
errorfivem
I actually don’t have any files of .rpf. If anyone could help me, I would be very pleased.
Thanks for reading.
PD: Please admins, don’t close this topic if the problem isn’t solve.

3 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

The message literally provides you with a solution, verify your game files.

Also don’t have your GTA5 folder in the root folder of your D:\ drive you are now mixing a GTA installation with other files on there move it to D:\GTA5 or something

Ok, I have created a folder. How I verify my game files if .rpf are eliminated?

1 Like

Rockstar Games Launcher:

1. Go to “Settings”
  2. In the sidebar select “Grand Theft Auto V”
  3. Scroll down and click “Verify integrity”

Steam:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

Orginal way:

Ok, thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.