I have a problem with FiveM, it won`t start. can someone help me? please

My FiveM wont start, can someone help me. i dont know how to fix this.

in the error it says this:

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Invalid rage::fiPackfile encryption type specified.

If you have any modified game files, please remove or verify them. See http://rsg.ms/verify for more information on verifying your game files.
If using OpenIV, please make sure you have used the ‘mods’ folder for placing your modified files.

Currently, the installation directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\ is being used.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Skjul detaljer [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: rage-device-five.dll+10D9D
Report ID: si-adaa58f9944341fc9ae8741458954ca6 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Hello, if you could fill out the support template that would help us help you :slight_smile:

what is that?? it is my first time, and where can i find it?

GTA V version? The newest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? it is Legit

Steam/CD/Social Club? i have downloaded it from steam

Windows version? Windows Version yes
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? no, i havent done that, i don`t remember

Error screenshot (if any) yes it is like this: [Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Invalid rage::fiPackfile encryption type specified.

If you have any modified game files, please remove or verify them. See http://rsg.ms/verify for more information on verifying your game files.
If using OpenIV, please make sure you have used the ‘mods’ folder for placing your modified files.

Currently, the installation directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\ is being used.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Skjul detaljer [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: rage-device-five.dll+10D9D
Report ID: si-84a67419b83640fcbea78aa6597caacc (use Ctrl+C to copy)

System specifications
What did you do to get this issue? i don`t know if i did something wrong

What server did you get this issue on? My server i think, and i can`t start FiveM.

CitizenFX.log file (where can i find these 2?)
.dmp files/report IDs (?)

you still didnt fill it all out… however you need to verify your game files as FiveM requires a clean installation of GTA5 to work correctly.

follow what the message tells you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.