I don't have a title for this.. But check it out pls

Hey! I am an experienced Dev, and I want to make a server but the problem is that I don’t got any money currently, and I got an idea. If someone is up for collaboration: Whoever wants to, buys the server and I will be a Dev, the person who wants to do this collab, gets full ownership & I do the same. If that sounds Fair give me a message!

Hey! How are you? I am with MTT:RP. We need a developer for many things, and we have a bunch of spots! If you’re looking to help, please join this discord channel: https://discord.gg/ravBWRM Thanks so much. Much will be appreciated! Thank you!

That is not what I meant about this…

Then what do you mean? You specifically want someone to buy a server for you to dev on and start a new community?

I meant if they wanna collab, where we both get full ownership, and i am the dev on a server (i meant also a completely new server with nothing but the standarts)

So basically like @xlxAciDxlx said, you want to be the (co)owner of a server but don’t want to pay for anything. Doubt anyone is wiling to do that but sure, go for it.

1 Like

Why so negative? There’s one guy that said the same… And he got a lot of attention??

you could just do what I did

I pulled a computer out of the trash and repaired it with more trash parts and used it as my server for about 6 months before moving to a VPS.