I destroyed my server!

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? GTA on Social Club, FiveM on Steam
Windows version? 10 latest
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications 1080 8gb Graphic Card, 16 GB Ram, Windows 10, 4Ghz GPU, I7-6800K Intel Core
What did you do to get this issue? I started this program, this was in FXServer files, i was about to start my server then i clicked on the wrong program and started this instant
What server did you get this issue on? When i join my server, i don’t see anything, i cant use F2 menu, i cant see player status, my user info wont load in DB, so nothing was working, the only thing that was working is esx_rpchat
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDscf96487c-57a1-47c9-bf5f-dd96424a0bfc.dmp (288.0 KB)

Also add what you already tried so far. I deleted my user info from “user” in the DB, tried to start the program again, i thought it will fix it, but it did not.

This script selldrugs and this script new_banking

Im pretty sure my script (new_banking) isn’t it

yes, the reskined one

Yes that one

I don’t know what’s going on with my server, i’m 100% sure i have done nothing wrong, only opening FXServer.exe

Do you have a bat that adds the server.cfg

Yes i do, but i clicked on the wrong file i thought FXServer.exe is Start_Server.bat :frowning:

Try the bat file

I did, it show this error every time
https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/3X/e/8/e8bc486598d9300da11ada5f252f7e1dbdcbea5e.png

Nothing load on my server, i have 42 scripts and non of it is loading in-game when i join

Reinstall mysql-async

Alight, will try that

this is why my server is not working :frowning:

so you are having an issue with ex-extended, you may need to re install it.

esx_identity was the problem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.