I cant load esx_mafiajob, esx_bikerjob and esx_cartel and esx_gangjob

Hi im currently running an server and using https://github.com/Thananyx/esx_mafiajob so i can have a mafia job, and i use Esx mafia, biker, cartel, gangjob for Biker and cartel and custom gang, but when i type in:
start esx_bikerjob
start esx_mafiajob
start esx_gangjob
start esx_cartel

When i have done that and im entering the server it just says, couldnt load ressource esx_bikerjob, and i have tried adding one then restart then add one, but that doesnt change anything, so do anyone know how to fix this because it have been sitting in my room and cooding 20/7 like 15 hours a day just to fix my server and it is really annoying when stuff like this happen

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources/menus/mods.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy. :mascot:

1 Like