I cant join one single server all others work fine

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version?
Most recent
Up to date?
yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
steam
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
none
System specifications
Intel core i5-7400
8GB ram
1060 gtx 3GB
What did you do to get this issue?
Server had a restart and stopped working after
What server did you get this issue on?
WestSideRP
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log (223.2 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.
Reinstall gta update windows update drivers
reinstalled fivem
Deleted cache
Asked the owner to restart server for me

So what happends is that i join this one server westsiderp and it loads me to 99% and i can even hear people ingame talk if im close enough but the loading screen doesnt dissapear, also i do have the blinking red dots in the corner,
Ive left it loading once for 5hours and nothing happend

i still need support

Is anybody gonna help? Useless…

delete your cache folder so FiveM can “refresh” itself.

This is also a community driven support so if people know the answer to have the time to try and assist they will do there best.

be patient.

Most of the time it is only on one server its a server side problem in some way.

i ve done that like 50 times

Have you tried contacting the server owners? there isnt a whole lot anyone can do if its only happening on one server.

this is what im finding in your log file.

[ 109375] Exception loading assembly starPursuitClient.net: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.

[ 109375] at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in :0

[ 109391] at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager+DirectScriptHost.OpenHostFileInternal (System.String fileName) [0x00011] in C:\gl\builds\edf06b9b\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:497

[ 109391] at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager+DirectScriptHost.OpenHostFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\edf06b9b\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:483

[ 109391] at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.LoadAssemblyInternal (System.String name) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\edf06b9b\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:227
[ 109407] Creating script environments for wsrpradar
[ 109485] Creating script environments for wsrpreport
[ 109563] Creating script environments for wsrprevive
[ 109641] Creating script environments for wsrpsheriff
[ 109719] Error parsing script @wsrpsheriff/data/vehicle_names.lua in resource wsrpsheriff: @wsrpsheriff/data/vehicle_names.lua:2: expected near ‘end’
[ 109719] Failed to load script data/vehicle_names.lua.

We are close friends and there wasnt a starpursuit thing even and he made the sheriff cars stop working but i still couldnt connect

Not sure what else to tell ya, its hard to figure it out with the information provided.

Did he clear the servers cache?

Yes he just did, still don’t work. I would give more information if there was anymore to give lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.