I cannot connect to my own server

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? - latest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit steam
Steam/CD/Social Club? yes i have all lol
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yep
Error screenshot (if any)it has my ip but ask for one and ill show youSystem specifications
What did you do to get this issue? made a server lol
What server did you get this issue on? mine

the error says cant connect blah blah blah my ip blah handshake blah blah curl error code 7

Solution:

1. blah blah blah blah
  2. run blah blah blah
  3. good luck

Yeah see how stupid it looks?
I just summed you up in 1 word.
Starts with S ends with tupid
Fix your post stupid.

So, you’ve installed the game via a CD and Steam?

So, you’re protective of something that gets “leaked out” to the general public? Do you have any idea how easy it is to gain someones internet protocol address, and that every website you visit pretty much tracks and in some cases sells your data? Either way, without a log file, no one can help. If you were that protective, you would atleast remove the “sensitive data” from the log before submission.

According to the curL library, curl code 7 indicates a failure to connect to the server. As with the handshake error causing it, seems to be a certification issue? If it’s only happening to your server, and not to any other public server, then that’s ruled down to your server’s fault. Are you with a particular host or are you running this on a dedicated / Virtual private system? It would still help if you were to replace “bla bla bla” with the actual damn error message, instead of giving a botched version.
The more info you provide, the easier it is to rule out a fault and help you.

im running the server on my second computer which literally is sitting next to me buti just installed a vpn on my main and it works lol and yes i know anyone can get my ip but they arent going to try to find some random persons ip where as if it was just sitting there then it would be as easy as copy and paste

lmao its good i fixed it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.