I can not connect to my server

I can not connect to my server.
The server is not hosting. The server is on my computer. I opened ports to play with friends

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
This server has been blocked from the FiveM platform. Stated reason: This server might be hosted by an unauthorized GSP. You can only host FiveM servers from a (real) VPS/dedicated server provider, which is not advertising their services with FiveM, or from http://zap-hosting.com/fivem2 . Servers from ZAP-Hosting are licensed, preconfigured, ready to use and available in many locations (EU, USA, CA, SEA, OCE).

Accidentally rented a server from an unauthorized host? Write an email to fivem@zap-hosting.com and attach the invoice. You will receive the paid amount as ZAP credit to order an authorized server.

If you feel that this was posted mistakenly, please contact support@fivem.net with the IP address of your server, a screenshot with proof of authentication with the ‘root’/‘Administrator’ account and the name of the hosting provider.
If you manage this server and you feel this is not justified, please contact your Technical Account Manager.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

Have you read and actioned the error message?

I sent an error to the mail (support@fivem.net), but they did not answer me

Has it been two weeks? If not, sit back, relax, and wait.

ok
Does the server unlock, because I do not have VPS hosting?
Add the server to the white list? Which hosts at home?