I am A developer looking for a server

Are you looking to start up a new community or already have one but need a dev? Please read before replying as I might not be what you want.

My past
I have previously owned and developed multiple servers in the past. By developed I don’t mean I scripted things from scratch. The things I did from scratch could be considered from scratch but at the same time not. That would be skinning vehicles. I can skin decent vehicles depending on the amount of time I have. I can get a forum up and running within 3 days (if server is hosted on a VPS).

What I can do

• Create organized teamspeaks or discord servers
  • Create a Forum
  • Make a FiveM server with scripts and addon cars
  • Skin vehicles

All I ask that if you reply, include your discord link and if you are planning or just need a dev.

Hello, I’m Adams from LSTWP we’re working on getting scripts into the server (custom made, not public) if you’re good at HTML, CSS, or C# we would love to have ya!

discord.gg/kkKmWvC

Teamspeak: 185.193.37.229

I can see that you didn’t read the post since I said I don’t script.

Hello, we are a server that’s really needing help I’d be thrilled if we could get help with someone of your ability

I am A developer
I don't script

:thinking:

1 Like

I’m fucking dead AHAHAHAHAHAHA :joy: Then you aren’t a developer, you are a script installer.

1 Like

Developer = Mean you develop stuff dude, yes from scratch.
Skin cars = Means you skin cars .
Edit existing scripts = Means your not a developer

Oofers, don’t break tos

I am in need of someone to help develop and make skins. discord: https://discord.gg/knCEN7Z