⭐ Humanity Roleplay - SeriousRP | "Giving your imagination a place to thrive!"

Like the server so much

Im playing

1 Like

Our latest takedown from a mine collapse due to a bombing call.
We apprehended a potential subject, to find out he was an off duty officer, assisting.
We cleared the mineshaft together. Luckily no one was injured.

As you are scrolling through facebook, you see an ad from the San Andreas Tourism Commission

We are hosting a CONTEST!
PRIZE: $100,000 CASH

San Andrease Tourism wants to feature the best part of San Andreas.
You may edit the photo in any way shape or form
You can submit as MANY as you like.
Send them to our office with your name.

(( ALL SUBMISSIONS GO TO J. Hughesman#6922 ))

Simplicity has seem to become key with Humanity.
I am extremely glad to a part of leading this server.

It’s definitely unique.

This is the first patrol video I have made of Humanity Roleplay, but maybe it can show a bit about what we do and how we do things. We DO have active EMS a great deal of the time in this video, it unfortunately featured one of the few times we didn’t have it at our ready.

We will be launching the FiveM Roleplay server Friday January 31st! Be sure to join our discord and check us out.

Here are some more pictures of our awesome family roleplaying together!

Our server is now public!
Come check us out!

First look at the server, the loading screen looks awesome and unique! Staffs are very hands-on and friendly, they’ll help you right a way whenever you need help. Scripts looks awesome, simple and easy to use. I joined the PD with my other account and the players have great RP skills! This server and community is awesome, surely will play again!

1 Like

Really great server highly recommend playing on it if you want to learn how to rp properly even if it is your first economy server

1 Like

Does this server offer jobs? Such as tow truck driver, 24/7, taxi, uber? Like I have seen on other servers?

1 Like

Yes we have a few default jobs like those. We also encourage players to be innovative and go off and create their own businesses. We allow players to request specialty vehicles. This means that they can request a tow truck with special decals in-game. They still have to purchase the vehicle in game but can get it for an additional charge. This motivates people to perform legal roleplay.

We encourage you to join!

Here are some more awesome videos/clips of our server:

We are now back Open! Be sure to come check it out!

Be sure to come check us out!

Jack Hughesman getting ready for work!

Thankss

Be sure to come check us out!
Our Re-Release date is June 22 (Tuesday). We will have open interviews and training this Sunday for LSPD, BCSO, San Andreas EMS / Rescue, and Public Tow/Mechanic Operators.

Join the discord to participate https://discord.gg/9uVdXjyR3J