Please deleted please delete

Please delete this topic. It is no longer in use.

I’ve played on a few FiveM servers but this is the one that kept me around; The community has a family vibe to it and it’s a great feeling when you can ask a question without being judged for it. I first joined not knowing too much about being an officer and they were kind and taught me A LOT since day one. They take the training pretty seriously and go pretty in-depth regarding how to handle stuff appropriately. However, there’s definitely a time and place for joking around! There’s a bit of friendly banter that goes on and it’s amazing to be able to just hop on and joke around with friends. I was lucky enough to have been here from the start and being able to watch something small grow into something incredible is an awesome feeling and I definitely hope that some of you decide to join us. There’s also community meetings where things are discussed and staff listen to their players - it’s nice and truly feels like opinions are heard. I was a bit shy when I joined and was pretty quiet but they were so inviting and always trying to get me to be part of the conversation and would include me in stuff just to help me become more outgoing. They make you feel like part of the community as soon as you join, even if you’re shy like I was. Everytime you hop in the Discord and Teamspeak, it’s always “hey dude, how’s it going?” or “how was your weekend?”. I’ve been sick the past few days and so many people have been asking how I’m doing and if I’m feeling any better, it’s a really nice feeling when a community is so close. They honestly make you feel like your immediately friends and not just an online character. I’ve made some great friends here already and I hope to meet some more!

The staff is always around and interactive; if there’s ever trouble on the server, you can bet that it’ll be handled almost immediately. Fortunately, they’re also pretty understanding of certain issues so I believe there are some pretty fair compromises. The owner is constantly working on improving the server and adding new scripts and fixing the broken ones. There’s also a great bit of vehicles added in along with some scripts that make the server pretty immersive.

Plus a small thing I noticed is that if you’re busy with school or work, they’re pretty understanding and flexible with schedules, so as long as you’re logging time in the server, you’ll still feel like your welcome and part of the community.

Good community with a good foundation.

There’s nice people there, and it’s rare where you come across someone who isn’t willing to help you out.

I’d recommend giving it a try, because who knows… you might find your next home.

Hoping to see them reopen soon as a Serious RP Server… they did Serious RP before and I loved it.

Really hoping for good things out of this… the owner is really determined and willing to stop at nothing.
Hope to become a part of this team when they open.

its a great server everyone on there is great and can not wait for it to open up agin to play with all the great members

We are currently in development as stated at the bottom of the post.

Release date is not yet set. Anyone wishing to follow our updates and be a part of the Humanity Family, you may join our discord at https://discord.gg/AMZ554r

[Edit] I was once a Server Director with Humanity Roleplay alongside EmeralSniper2k. We were then after a week removed from our positions because of a “vote” taken with the owner team. We were told we had 6+ reports against us from Co-Owner J. Lewis when in reality we had 2-3. The rest were from The Owner Hughesman. We were later told by J. Lewis that the vote for our removal was not unanimous as it had to be and we were removed by Hughesman’s will.

@SeanO I am sorry you had a “Terribe” experience in our community, however the owner “Stealing” your money is not true. Any donations are considered donations and came with no rewards or products/services provided. We do not force anyone to donate, in fact we don’t even publicly encourage donations, if individuals wish to, they can. Your previous post before had stated that you had loved the community before it was deleted. It says 1 edit.

If you have any further issues with our community you may wish to speak with our staff team. We would be glad to assist you!

I was apart of Humanity Roleplay for a while, I had a high ranking position as FiveM Director alongside S. O’Neil. We were fired by J. Hughesman (the owner) for a reason the was absolute BS we were told that there were over 6 reports against us and we were then told by Co-Owner J. Lewis that we only had 3 reports against us and 2 of those reports were from the same person. J. Hughesman then proceeded to remove our Director ranks after a vote that wasn’t unanimous. According to J. Hughesman “It requires a unanimous vote to remove someone from a high position.” (J. Lewis was the one that told us it wasn’t unanimous) Hughesman then proceeded to remove our positions and then a few months later fired J. Lewis.

In my personal opinion Humanity Roleplay is run by an egotistical, power hungry owner. I am warning everyone who sees this post now to turn back. Hughesman does not care about any of his members he only sees numbers. If you want to join a community that cares about you then you can find a way to reach me via discord. Thank you for reading this.

-EmeraldSniper2k

@EmeraldSniper2k I do not believe you were in our community at all. I believe you may have us confused with someone else and got my name involved. We don’t even encourage donations, if someone donates, it helps us but that’s it. We really don’t care about “Numbers” in the aspect of money as you were implying.

@Jhargus2 Nope, I was apart of this community and I didn’t mention donations so… I was saying numbers as in people in the community not money. Because all you see them as is numbers not PEOPLE! And yes I was in the community maybe my RP name will refresh your memory J. McGarret and that there shows you don’t care about your members because you can’t even remember I was the FiveM DIRECTOR. Also, I know you know who I am because we talked in discord the other day under this name. So next time you lie make sure you have some truth to it.

-J. McGarrett

So Hughesman, please explain why you came to me when O’Neil commented on this post and asked why if I “wasn’t in your community at all” you can clearly see the name is EmeraldSniper2k and you knew who I was and you still linked this very post. So again I state, if you’re gonna lie, make sure you have some truth to it. I rest my case.

Please delete this post as it is outdated.