[Release] Custom GLA Framework

Allright !
(20char)(20char)

Any chance you could upload this to github without the vehicles etc? Since mediafire download speed is shit.

that release is bad dude :stuck_out_tongue: just saw it

I’m still curious :thinking:

Screenshots coming soon, I’m uploading into my server now.

There’s no rule saying MediaFire isn’t allowed? PSA on Advertising in Releases

thats IT

https://gyazo.com/f9a69de8a9815d9502281eeddd32b670

This is just FCORE…

Can you make a screen ingame

Then go tell that to the moderators that unlist the topics for using Mediafire

Where does it even say that mediafire isnt allowed?

It explicitly mentions:

Also, wherever possible, upload your resources to the forums’ file uploading system, unless they’re too big (i.e. they’re models/images/…).

I am uploading to Github right now. I will change the link when it’s done

You are correct, **** the haters

Along with this, half of the resource are other content creators here on the forum, which i have no doubt you didnt ask for permission for their work and resources to be reuploaded as your own release

4 Likes

pNotify, mysql-async, es_admin, essentialmode and more are not made by you…

What is this? Just someones mashed together resources or did he customize any of these scripts to be unique or custom in any which way? I am confused here just looks like these resources have been shared, Im not hating or anything just seems like public knowledge just a pack not really a Framework, But Again I’ve yet to test it and will test it but overall I don’t expect much I will edit this post providing my review and opinion on it idk where I stance on this release.

1 Like

vMenu, coordsaver, showcoords, afkkick, dmv, doors, drugs the list goes on

pNotify, Drugs, golf, holdups, ipl, Identity
I recommend he adds credits to all individual developers who have made the script.

More like, ask for permission from them, as some of these could be licensed and such and may need author permission to actually be permitted to be redistributed

1 Like

Waits to see if anyone has loaded all this to see if this works server config renamed and parts missing