How would i portfoward my ip for my FiveM server properly with a Xfinity Wifi router?

**GTA V version?**1.39
**Up to date?**as far i know yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**steam
**Windows version?**Windows 10 Home version 1703
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**no i don’t think i need to do that but ok…
**Error screenshot (if any)**no error
System specifications
**What did you do to get this issue?**nothing i just want to know how to do a port foward on my server on my Xifinity router but no youtube videos say how to do so with one
**What server did you get this issue on?**none
CitizenFX.log file???
.dmp files/report IDs???

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

Search for the router’s manual on Google? Don’t forget to specify the model.

Depending the Router! Normally it’s > 10.0.0.1 < on address bar. Login on it usually its admin password unless you changed it… Then on the left side bar click on >advanced) then click >(port forwarding) right under advanced tab. then it should be ( correct me if i’m wrong ) port 30120 on both and ( TCP & UDP ) and name the service anything like FiveM… Be sure to put service on " Other "

1 Like

Type in the URL 10.0.0.1, then the username and pass are admin & password. Go to advanced, add connection, name: FiveM, start port:30120 end port:30120. Then for the IPv4 type in your public IP, find that by going on your computer, go to command prompt as admin, then type in ipconfig, it will load a lot of stuff but when it is done at the end you will find the IPv4 address, put that in where it says IPv4 address on the website then click OK, now you are down and successfully port forwarded your FiveM Server.

1 Like

Uh… You’re supposed to put your internal IPv4 address

OK one thing i want to point out. If you are on the network “xfinitywifi” that is a public hotspot that comcast has nicely signed you up for without informing you and is probably slower than your actual network speed and is less secure. You should have another network named HOME-SOMETHINGHERE by default unless you or the comcast scumbag changed it (there may be two if there is try the 5GHz one its probably faster). Also heres a video on the issue at hand here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpih6zB7k4I.

PS: I have no idea why the orange reply button replied to Gyro17 :expressionless:

Not sure if this is your router but it probably isn’t much different.

@Vespura That’s the one I have, and it is the biggest piece of shit that exists. :smile:

1 Like

thx guys for the help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.