How would I go about setting up a Role play server within FiveM?

So…
After only a few days in FiveM I’ve noticed a lot of “Role play” servers are far from anything close to role play. And do not meet the expectations of what we’re looking for when it comes to spending the free time we rarely have.

I’m curious of the technical side of server creation?
How do I add vehicle mods?
Scripts? [Fuel, Map street names, Arrest, Cuff… and so on]
How would I make that server white listed?

And if all of this is extremely complicated, how much would someone charge to setup a full RP server?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Google will become your best friend!

You should first read how to create a server http://docs.fivem.net/server/ so you can play with it around find some resources on the forums maybe try to write your own etc

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.