How would I go about making a Roleplay server?

How would I go about making a RP server for GTA V? Any help would be appropriated!

Ok so here is a quick guide to get you started.

Ok so my biggest suggestion is to go play Different Rp servers so you get a feel for what a Rp server is like because there is so many versions Not serious Rp, and serious Rp and the servers in-between. They are very different and you need to know how to run one. you don’t want t a serious Rp server and you have angel and demons running around it will be not be good…

1. Buy a five m server (you can go to zap hosting) or you can host it on your pc
  2. decide what u gonna use VRP OR ESX ( I would play around with both to see which one you can work with because your gonna need to learn some coding to run your server)
  3. After you chose down load the frame work of the base you are gonna use.

VRP- [Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - FX Server] UPDATED 18/04/2018 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting 10% DISCOUNT!

ESX- [Release] [WIP] ESX 2

1. install it onto your server

(Remember YouTube and forums are your friends) :wink:

1. I would suggest editing the frame work first like setting up the Essentials/vrp frame work and all that jazz., So you have a strong frame work to use.

2. Add scripts into your server that u need but do it one at a time and edit the script before adding it to your server, and make sure all your scripts work and are set the way you want it before putting it in your server and make sure it works.

get the essential first for your server like jobs,Ems,Pd,

1. if your not very good at scripting ( I learned buy joining a dev team for a server) you could always go ask on the five m forums to see if any one can help you.

FiveM server Bazaar -https://forum.cfx.re/c/server-development/server-bazaar

2 Likes

Wrong link, here’s the current version - [Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - FX Server] UPDATED 18/04/2018 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting 10% DISCOUNT!

But thanks either way <3

1 Like

Updated my post with the latest version link.
thanks Dunko for correcting the link.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is the full process on How to Make a FiveM Server in 2021

1 Like