How to use Peds in Fivem

hello, I am currently looking for a way to use the feet directly on my FiveM server by having ScriptHook off to avoid the cheat! How can I do it please

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

moved to #server-development:server-discussion

And im confused by your question, are you asking how to add peds? or use a menu with scripthook off?

If you mean a menu to use server side simply go to the release section and use one of the menus.

I would like for example to use a peds find on the internet or those of the game directly on my server but the only way is with scripthook and on my server I have disabled to avoid the cheat.

then use something like vmenu its a server sided menu.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.