[How-to] Stream add-on peds

i know it works, now the only thing i cant figure out because im a noob in all this is where to put the files
so if you could help me with that, ill be SO thankful, either way, thanks for what you have done so far

1 Like

should be like this?

resource_manifest_version '77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5'

files {
'peds.meta'
}

How to “lower” ytd sizes? Because I’m aware of the 16mb limit, and All my custom peds are over 20mb, and there’s no way to use here like on cars :expressionless:…not sure how to make this work atm.

Hi no one has a basic description on your hair for example mp_f_bikerdlc_01^hair_005_u.ytd ty

Do you have any idea how to get peds working if they have folders with the ped parts in them? I have tried like crazy to get it working in fivem but I can’t for the life of me. (replying to you because you seem like you know what you’re doing, and this was only a few months ago)

For example this ped I want to install has this structure

then inside the folder is more files that I assume are parts of the ped like so

This is the mod (Scarecrow by springbunny) I am attempting to put in a fivem server but it just refuses to work. I have gotten as far as to get it to spawn the ped, but then it will be invisible like so. Anybody have any ideas?

2 Likes

does it work with streamed peds ?

resource_manifest_version ‘77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5’

files {

'peds.meta',

}

data_file ‘PED_METADATA_FILE’ ‘peds.meta’

1 Like

How to avoid 16mb limit?

how i can set custom ped to players on my server?¿ i know how but when they restart the ped leaves

Have they fixed the oddon peds not working in FiveM

How do you create those new files? I tried with this exact John Wick but your old file is not avalaible anymore. How do you create those ones?

I can’t help you anymore I stopped playin/working on FiveM like a couple of years ago… Sorry man

But I mean, you fused all the ped sections together with 3DS Max? Just give an hint :wink:

You’ve used a ` rather and a ’

uh no i didnt? Also why are you replying to a 2017 comment?

Hello! Has your problem been solved? I also have a situation where the model disappears and cannot be seen. . .

How to set godmode, speed and super jump in peds.meta. If anyone knows it please reply. Thank You.

fx_version ‘cerulean’
author ‘your_name’
version ‘1.0’
game ‘gta5’

files {
‘peds.meta’
}

data_file ‘PED_METADATA_FILE’ ‘peds.meta’

You need to put the “scarecrow.yft” and the “scarecrow.ymt” in the scarecrow folder. Rename the folder to stream. Then you need to add “scarecrow^” to the beginning of all of the files inside that folder (except the .yft, and .ymt that you move over)

I have been having issues with the addon peds though lately, as they just seem to crash the game.

You will also need the resource and peds.meta