[How-to] Setup FXServer with MySQL and Essentialmode4

XAMPP works too and is a lot easier to install and manage, good tutorial!

6 Likes

Thanks I was actually looking for different workbenches maybe we can put a list together and I’ll update the guide so people have better options.

Good idea, the only one I really know though is XAMPP, mainly because it’s all I’ve ever used and it’s portable too.

thank you so much for the guide,ive been working with it all day trying to get my server using it. however,i only seen cash icon appear once after i started the game the first time, i never got /login anytime i join either. im still trying to find away to get this up and going, im trying xampp now, but i still cant figure this out.

WolfKnight could you please do a xampp tutorial as well, it would be nice to have another option or something to compare it to.

i can join my server with no issues, the very first time i did, i seen cash $0 in upper right hand corner of game screen when i joined. I thought everything was working,but i tried commands and nothing worked.then restarted fivem server and tried again and nothing works other than i can join the server. so,out of frustration, i tried to do all this again thru xampp thinking maybe it would be easier,and i cant get anything to work. sorry for bad English,not my first language

Of course, once you’ve downloaded XAMPP control panel, open it and you should see a window with two services (or more). Click ‘Start’ next to apache and MySQL.

Once you’ve done that click on the ‘Admin’ button next to the MySQL start button. You will be greeted by the ever so awesome phpMyAdmin page, look in the top left for a button that says ‘New’ and click it.

Once you’ve clicked new, type in the name for the database below, and make sure it is a collation, then click create.

A new page will load, click the ‘Import’ button at at the top.

Here you will see a ‘Choose File’ button, click that and browse to the sql.sql file that comes with EssentialMode, should be in the .zip file.

Once you’ve down that, two tables should then be in the database.

It should work now with the help of @TrundleTheGreat

5 Likes

Hello ,

For me all work good but when I make /setmoney command I have message in game, money add in database but when I return in game the money is $0 again??? @Kanersps dont give solution so maybe you know what’s problem?

My release about this Essentialmode

And my topic for problem about money

Hope you can help me! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

IF I understand this correctly. YOu install some sort of mysql dashboard, import the sql database. So once that is done, can you then upload it to a server? I’m talking about the essential’s scripts. I have a server through a gaming server company ,so it’s not on my computer. Any help would be welcome.

Hi, i have an error when i start the server :

Someone can tell me how to set properly the password on xampp ?

I had changed the

MySQL:open(“127.0.0.1”, “gta5_gamemode_essential”, “root”, “password”)

and the password on my.ini from xampp

I changed the gamemode and added

- essentialmode
- es_admin

to the xitmp-server.yml

Please can someone help me ?

Sorry for my bad english

1 Like

Once you upload the script edit the “fiverebornserver”\resources\essentialmode\server\player\login.lua with your own sqldatabase info.

If you’re using XAMPP, it runs with no password which means that you should be able to leave the password field empty and it would work just fine. Make sure to also revert the changes made on your my.ini and restart the service through the XAMPP Control Panel.

Otherwise if you are super into using a secure way, you can generate a new Account on the index of phpmyadmin and grant permission to the table and also give your user a password.

1 Like

Thanks dude, it is what i did and worked fine

Hello, i did all that Trundle The Great said, but in game i don’t have any jobs or whatever i should have in the RP Server, how can i active all of that, i really want to have a server with jobs, money system and other interactions
Please if you can help me…
(sorry for bad english i’m still learning it)

Hello, Jobs and other stuff you can find in the Release page. Just download them add them to the resources and dont forget to add the lines in citmp-server.yml and you should be all set.

Where can I download the es_ admin? Because link is broken for me and I could download only the essentia lmode. Anyone can help or upload the file?

can someone help me set it up nothing works

Does anyone have the sql.sql file? Can’t seem to find it.

Does anyone know where you can find the original or older version of essential mode files. This new system is good but none hardly any of the releases are supported. If anyone know where you can find the files please let me know. Thanks

Good job but i have a problem.
I have errors in my logs for citizen.

Look my screen.

I have a solution please ?
Thanks

1 Like

Can someone please send me essential*mode. I’ll syd

1 Like