How to setup fxserver + essentialmode4 + es_rp

4 Likes

Thank you, I do every thing in your video but when I lunch server come these error "couldn’t load resource sessionmanager "

I am sorry i fix the error
You need to load sessionmanager in server.cfg
thank for you again

I did this and still comes up with it (Nevermind, Found that it is location location location) lol

I loaded sessionmanager in server.cfg and Im still getting that same error

Make sure it’s in second line on server.cfg

Okay thanks for the quick reply and I’m still getting the same error. https://gyazo.com/a754068a9f6a5312fb5032df745369d8

Any other suggetions or why it may be doing this?

Try to delete sessionmanager line and Replace it
I did it and it’s work with me :expressionless:

don’t use server-data folder, put resources folder to main server folder like this + edit starting command:
http://i.imgur.com/88VfMYM.png

Can someone tell me what I should put here please I can not get admin with use the commands / givecash more says the player is not online

Tried to run the server in vanilla mode and it just does this everytime:

I seriously have no idea what to do here.

Right click on the FX-Server.exe file in your folder, and click Create Shortcut.

Make the field Target look like this:

C:\Users\yourname\Desktop\fx-server\FXServer.exe +set citizen_dir citizen +exec server.cfg

Of course changing it to your specific file directory for where ever your FXServer.exe is.

Should work like a charm :wink:

Still does the same thing :frowning:

No, it doesn’t. Compare both screenshots. See how it actually started the resources?

Anyways, those GUID errors aren’t going to impact your gameplay. Your server should be up and running by the looks of that last photo.

Actually what I meant was that it still wouldn’t connect (I really should have been more precise) And not so long after I posted, the server stopped responding, dragging down Windows with it and I had to force exit. I restarted it and discovered trough the task manager that Windows Update was the cause of all my trouble for some reason…Wth?

Anyway, it works nicely now, thanks a lot!

Not sure, it could have been sessionmanager throwing errors. Restarting generally fixes it.

How can i find the ip?

How do i stream cars? with the new fx server?

the same way as the old, nothing changed