[How-to] Remove Sirens from a Vehicle

Hello FiveM users! This post is to teach YOU! How to remove Sirens from a vehicle. Ever wanted a great Security vehicle but it has sirens? Well I’m here today to teach you how to remove it.

Step 1: Open your vehicles.meta and look for
Step 2: Look for VC_EMERGENCY you’re wanting to change this to the category you want from below
Step 3: Look for FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE [Note there will be a ton more flags in this] Go ahead and remove FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT and FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE
Step 4: Save your file and startup your server!

VC Catergories
VC_SPORT, VC_COUPE, VC_EMERGENCY, VC_INDUSTRIAL. VC_COMMERCIAL, VC_SEDAN. VC_PLANE. VC_UTILITY, VC_SUV, VC_SUPER, VC_IMUSCLE, VC_COMPACT, VC_VAN, VC_SPORT_CLASSIC, VC_OFF_ROAD
VC_MILITARY, VC_SERVICE, VC_CYCLE, VC_MOTORCYCLE, VC_HELICOPTER, VC_BOAT, VC_RAIL

6 Likes

Thank you! Just what i was looking for.

Thank you! Late question but was curious, the vehicle I am using when pressing E also activates sirens and keeps them on until I press E, any ideas? Thanks!

1 Like

Does this stop ai from pulling over for lights or sirens activated?
I know i can disable siren through vmenu

Change the engine sound (in the vehicles.meta, the thing is called audionamehash) to a different one.

1 Like

how do i access that mod menu u mentioned? Im new btw but where do i search for vehicles.meta

what if its a police bike?

mine still has the sirens

Make sure you also go into the carvariations.meta and change the value for sirenID to 0