[OUTDATED][How-to] put whitelist to your server

try to stop your server, delete the cache folder and restart the server

If it does not work, I do not know what to do: /

I’m gonna try this on next reboot yeah… It’s so useful, with some query on website we Can add people without reboot the server, i really hope it’s working after the cache clear !

i hope too, because for me, the whitelist work’s perfectly :confused:

Little confused, wouldn’t the user have to connect to the server in order for them to be on the DB? or do we have to manually create them each time?

It must be done manually, there is no interest in making a whitelist otherwise

Hi mate, i’ve tried the whitelist script and this one, both of them give me the error : "Error during authentication: Error: SendFailure (Error writing headers) when i’m trying to connect with steam.
My server is hosted on a linux computer, i’ve seen mono got problems with SSL or something like that but i have no idea how to fix it :s.

EDIT: Problem solved by updating Mono certs with this cmd:

cert-sync /etc/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt

or

mozroots --import --sync --machine --url “http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-release/raw-file/default/security/nss/lib/ckfw/builtins/certdata.txt”

1 Like

the script work ? :slight_smile:

Yep it works nice :smiley:

1 Like

how to change to mysql sync

Hello,

When a player tries to connect and is not WL, on the console of the server, there is an error that appears with the “playerConnecting”. It’s normal ? Good all works well but I am wondering about this little error.

MySQL.Async.execute i think but not sure :slight_smile:

paste me the error please :slight_smile:

Those settings in the first screenshot (line 12) are not there and I cannot find them. Please help.

where do i put those files?

how do i do that with 5.0.0 essential mode and there is a way to, when a player tries to connect withou been withelisted an error like this one appears: you are not whitelisted. id = xxxx and then i, as adm, unlock his id? thank you

This post is outdated, if you want whitelist with mysql Async, download that script :slight_smile:

how do i add someone to the whitelist now? if i try to enter my server (im super adm) it says that i did not do the whitelist (what is right), but how do i add some one (me either) to the withelist?

“wadd steam:11000010c34ccbe”
you forgot the L in your command.

your command should look like this:
wladd steam:11000010c34ccbe

note:

You can add someone in WhiteList with RCON Command or ChatCommand if you are in-game.
Example (In-Game) : /wladd steam:1100001049619D1.
Example (RCON) : wladd steam:1100001049619D1.

You can also remove someone from WhiteList with RCON Command or ChatCommand if you are in-game.
Example (In-Game) : /wlremove steam:1100001049619D1.
Example (RCON) : wlremove steam:1100001049619D1.

If you need help with this script, please post an answer in the concerned post
Whitelist

Oh, thank you! But now im having another error:

Acess DATABASE - Whistelist = 1