[How-to] Migrate data from MySQL to CouchDB

It’s already efficient, data id isn’t player identifier

Ah. Well then, that answers my question.

Thanks!

1 Like

Is there a way i can let a plugin that uses mysql change so it will export/upload the data to couchdb?

0curl: (6) Could not resolve host: http

Thanks, It is easily understandable. I just want to know that if we have any option to migrate data from mysql to couchdb automatically when the changes happen in mysql

Edit:Nevermind. If anybody else is stuck on converting your exported file from mysql to JSON and it keeps saying that it isn’t UTF-8, watch the video.
sql to json

I know this is super old but could someone upload an example of the .JSON after making changes? I exported “jobs” from mysql database into a .json and have been shooting in the dark at editing. I don’t code but have edited many random files for games and programs over the years… When I try to import, “bad_request”,“reason”:“invalid UTF-8 JSON”} Every time… I know this has to be something simple I am either missing in the formatting or I should be using something specific to have it recognized as UTF-8 JSON. Thanks in advance and please be nice, I’ve been trying to do my homework. Not familiar with this is all and I would love to have my server running up to standards.

I am very Happy when i saw this post. I am having a problem on this. On how to migrate my data from MySQL to CouchDB. But my biggest challage is that i have Procedures ( is like a function ) and why Views ( is like a table ). This is the problem i am having. Please need help on this.
Thanks