How to mass add vehicles [Add-on & Replace]

Hi im doing just as your instructions state, i can get the vehicles in fine and spawn them in however there modifications dont work. any ideas?

yeah this doesnt work for me either, pretty sure im following instructions to a T but its not recognizing the resource so apparently issue with the resource.lua but as far as i can tell its the same as above

This would make it better for everyones life.

resource_manifest_version '77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5'

files {

'data/**/vehicles.meta',

'data/**/carcols.meta',

'data/**/carvariations.meta',

'data/**/handling.meta',

'data/**/vehiclelayouts.meta',

}

data_file 'HANDLING_FILE' 'data/**/handling.meta'

data_file 'VEHICLE_METADATA_FILE' 'data/**/vehicles.meta'

data_file 'CARCOLS_FILE' 'data/**/carcols.meta'

data_file 'VEHICLE_LAYOUTS_FILE' 'data/**/vehiclelayouts.meta'

data_file 'VEHICLE_VARIATION_FILE' 'data/**/carvariations.meta'

client_script 'data/**/vehicle_names.lua'
4 Likes

you can actually replace the data and the foldername with a double * and that way you’ll only have to have that once instead of repeatedly for every folder

1 Like

Awesome!

So I have followed this precisely. I am actually doing my cars individually, but nonetheless, it is the same process. I get the cars into Vmenu no problem, but when I try to spawn them the game stutters for a sec like it’s trying to load the car but it never spawns. I get no error codes, the texture files do not exceed 16MB, and my LUA files are set up correctly…I have watched so many videos and read through so many forums, but I cannot get these vehicles to spawn. Any help would be appreciated!

Are the yft’s and ytd’s in the stream folder?