[How-to] Map an interior and stream it in FiveM

how I run a gtautil I do all what you and nothing, help pls thanks.

Canā€™t seem to remove objects. What is the easiest way? :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m getting this kind of error
Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file ā€˜D:\hei_dlc_heist_police.ytypā€™.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStreamā€¦ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStreamā€¦ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at RageLib.Resources.GTA5.ResourceFile_GTA5_pc.Load(String fileName) in C:\Data\ā– ā– ā– ā– \gtautil\gtautil\Libraries\gta-toolkit\RageLib.GTA5\Resources\PC\ResourceFile_GTA5_pc.cs:line 65
at RageLib.Resources.GTA5.PC.GameFiles.GameFileBase_Resource1.Load(String fileName, Object[] parameters) in C:\Data\ā– ā– ā– ā– \gtautil\gtautil\Libraries\gta-toolkit\RageLib.GTA5\Resources\PC\GameFiles\GameFileBase.cs:line 119 at GTAUtil.Program.<>c__DisplayClass24_0.<HandleExtractEntitiesOptions>b__0(ExtractEntitiesOptions opts, GenericOptions gOpts) at GTAUtil.CommandLine.Parse[T](String[] args, Action2 callback)
at GTAUtil.Program.Main(String[] args)

your path is wrong to the ytyp file

Hi! Can someone give me the GtaUtil files? I can have only the source code, how can i get the exe, and stuff?

1 Like

Click the releases tab.

is there a way to drop some reskinned pistures and a couple props in a custom mlo. i cant seem to find it to extract. with windows powershell and GTAutil. any help would be appreciated
thanks. WishBone#0235

how can i change the look of the interior (on the online mlo), i got the import/export warehouse and i know it has 3 styles but i cant seem to find how to change them in codewalker

Hi, Iā€™m wondering, is this also functional for the island of Cayo?
Because I tried several times but could not find the instances: Please specify position with -p --position

Thanks, you helped me a lot with this tutorial

cfx.com

you have to load the IPL via script

You should also explain how to remove IPL after loading it. Not unloading such IPLs eventually leads to instabilities, missing textures and other things that plague you average FiveM server.

I canā€™t recall a single ā€œIPL fixer resourceā€ that utilizes this. Except for my Maploader, while itā€™s so simple. Load the IPL when youā€™re close and unload it when getting away.