How to lock a car to a level in vrp

i need help locking a car to a level so you can only drive it if you were that level and i would also like to lock blip to a job as well so you dont see them tell ur in that job and have like a job that locked to a lvl as well so can anyone help me? i would also like to have this pic in my skills ikd how to do that so if some one can help me add this into vrp help me? im using vrpCapture

ask in the original vrp topic as this has nothing to do with FiveM itself and to keep the forums clean when there is already a topic for vRP.

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: