How to load FiveM faster (Kind of a bug)

Requirements: Make sure to have windowed borderless enabled

Steps:

1. Startup FiveM or load into a server
  2. Alt-tab for any amount of time you feel is necessary.

This works most of the time for me. I have no idea why and it is something the FiveM Development Team should take note of.

1 Like

You bumped your head didn’t you?

Don’t know what you mean. But if anyone did the dev team did.

This dont make sense to me at all… so your saying to basicly minimize the game so it loads then open it back up?

1 Like

Yea, I know it doesn’t make sense but it works for me.

The thing is… it isnt actually making it faster you are just not looking at it load…

thats why i dont see how this makes sense.

2 Likes

I mean you might not be loading everything properly but it does load a lot faster. I have timed it. Sometimes when loading into a server it won’t assign your source id correctly. Which is the only time it fails for me

Also depends on how fast your pc is. I use this method when I have a lot of applications open.

You’re actually delusional haha

2 Likes

If you don’t have anything nice to say then just don’t say anything.

If it doesn’t work for you then you probably have a decent computer. No need to call someone delusional just because they find a work-around that doesn’t work for you.

1 Like

it dont change how it opens at all… it may seem like it is but as you stated and i quote.

You are still waiting just not seeing it.

so if we wait 5 mins then it took that 5 mins to load still or sooner… it just dont work that way.

loads in the same amount of time on My main rig and my second one which is older and not on raided drives.

1 Like

It loads the same time. Same programs running, same pc speed. Everything is the same except the game open. What are you gunna say next? Turning off your monitor makes the game load faster too?

You even serious? Complete idiot.