[How-To] Installing ESX server in under 10 minutes

This uses uses a pre-packaged FiveM, ES, ESX and all official related resource download to install ESX. One directory upload, one .sql import and a server.cfg edit is all that’s required. I am still making how-to videos but will no longer be releasing them on the FiveM forums. If you’re interested in seeing them, sub to my Youtube or DM me for future links. Thanks!

Hey, tried this method. Ingame I noticed inventory is not functioning properly. Could not press enter and so on. Also everything was in french.Everything functions but when it came to the UI where I had to press enter for example to change clothes for miner job or drop/give money from inventory it just didnt do anything.

Might be that I somehow managed to mess up the installation.

es_extended’s default language is French. Check line 2 of the config file to change it.

Not sure about your other issue but I would guess it is likely due to incompatible versions of resources.

Yeah, can’t seem to fix the error with the UI/inventory. It might work for some people though! :slight_smile:

Little update, I managed to fix it by replacing esx_menu_list, esx_menu_dialog and esx_menu_default with the ones from github. Also, I installed essentials manually.