How to install PoliceMod 1.0 into FiveReborn? Help me!

well since half of the stuff was disabled only policemod.asi works i thing and lets u go on duty but veh spawner etc doesn’t work its not compatible with FiveM due to how its scripted, this was just a workaround to have stuff to do before scripts were made etc, its time for the community to contribute some gamemodes and improve the game play the plugins were disabled/blocked due to causing more stability issues etc

1 Like

but im a admin of a server where i put it

We’re having an issue where we have to completely logout of the game and back in if we die. Anyone know how to fix this? I’ve been told it’s a PoliceMod bug and some people have it, some don’t.

Thanks,
P

Would really appreciate if anyone could help us.

Don’t use it.

:snail:

@rhodium LOL “RIP”

While I truly appreciate a good jab of dry humor. I’m hosting two Live and two Test 5M servers with appox 30 active members for (of course) Law Enforcement and First Responder RolePlay. The AI interaction provided with the Police Mod provides a more immerse experience for the type of roleplay we do. Do you know of any other mods that will provide the same type of AI interaction that we can use?

Thanks in advance for the reply,
-P

@RPPerry3 I suggest you get into Lua or C# yourself. It ain’t as hard as it looks!

We have a Wiki you could take a look at also take a look at NativeDB for usefull natives.

Be sure to take a look at our Releases section on the forums aswell, since there are some great
examples on it.

If you have any more questions be sure to post back!

:snail:

If i can ever find the time I’ll certainly take a stab, just stretched a little thin at them moment. Thanks for the helpful info.

FYI there is no fix for the Police Mod 1.0 glitch triggered by a death while on duty (messing up your HUD/menus).

The best hope seemed to be a method of intercepting or avoiding the GTA death/respawn event altogether. I tested a few things but they never worked out.

Does this still work?

1 Like

Callout don’t work can you help me ?