How to install PoliceMod 1.0 into FiveReborn? Help me!

@GanjaMonster said in How to install PoliceMod2 into FiveReborn? Help me!:

he doesn’t make much more anymore but im sure his email should still work , if not theres another guy who codes Dangerous Individuals that might be able to help also

Pm me his email on discord.

Although hbk’s pack with Police Mod 2 no longer seems to work after the FiveReborn update, the download linked by GanjaMonster in another thread which has Police Mod 1.0c does work really well for me. Thank you!

I’m not sure I should be linking the download here but the forum thread linked by GanjaMonster above seems to be gone now. The zip file is set up nicely with clearly marked folders showing where to put them.

The only minor thing that is not working for me anymore with Police Mod 1.0c is modded police skins. I have some custom files (s_f_y_cop_01.ytd…) which are streamed serverside that used to load when you went on duty with Police Mod 2.0, but these don’t work now. I’m not sure if this is because of Police Mod 1.0c or the FiveReborn update.

Is there somewhere new that serverside skins (s_f_y_cop_01.ytd) should go now, or still in the FiveReborn server under \resources\assets\stream according to the tutorial elsewhere in the forums?

1 Like

make sure the skin is installed properly

hi can i ask u ? im new to the game the word reborn in fivereborn , in this case , means remade right ?

I am working to get police mod 1.0c working as you have after the update, could you plz point me to what you have put in your plugins folder to work?

@Loque - Hi, how did you install Police Mod 1 - thanks

https://www.mediafire.com/?9ubuxekn8gwsvfs

These are the files for an older Police Mod 1.0. When you unzip you will see the folder structure – which files to put files in your GTA V folder and which to put in your Five Reborn folder. It is a client side mod so each player on a server must install it.

This version works only ‘sort of’ (uniforms, pull overs, maybe a callout or two) but there are definitely glitches. In some cases if you are killed while on duty, your weapons menu and ESC key get messed up until you exit and rejoin. I don’t know if anyone here has found a workaround for this but if so maybe they will post it.

It has been stated many times in these forums that scripthook based mods are not supported by FiveReborn and the developer of this mod has abandoned it, does not respond to messages, and has not released the code. So there is no point asking for improvements or anything else.

We are stuck with this, as is, until someone develops a serverside police mod. If that ever happens. But on our server we have fun with it sometimes and it works “well enough”.

1 Like

@Loque - thanks for your reply and zip - trying out later today

@Loque - works oke, better something than nothing - One final question works PoliceMenu-V included in yr Zip (https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/policemenu-v) at your end ?? - thanks

I have never tried Police Menu. It looks like it could add some convenience although all options are also in the enhanced reborn trainer. I worry about conflicts between mods but you are free to try the Menu and see how it goes.

Hello ,

For me all dont work, not the ped spawn Partner , ambulance , callback etc Car spawn not work too??
So if I accept mission just car of partner and dealer ( for exemple ) spawn not any ped ?

Thanks

If you get the police mod menu with F4 or F5 (I forget which), and can go on duty and change uniforms, and can pull over cars, then the mod is “working” at a basic level.

It may not do much more, as I said. Many functions do not work. Callouts work for some people and not for others. For us, requesting a backup police car works at least some of the time. I don’t think the partner function works.

It is recommended that you NOT spawn vehicles with the police mod menu but instead use the enhanced reborn trainer.

Ok thank fo you quick reply … like all in Fivereborn some time that work and after update not work!!
In F4 I can go Duty and yes I spawn car with trainer but the mission work but spawn just car of police or dealer etc!
So this broken for me :joy:

Can I run LFSPDFR mod on FiveReborn If i can how???

No, you can’t. LSPDFR is using RagePluginHook. And that is not supported in FiveReborn.

Thank you for the fast reply!

yea the link above that says PD 1 i put it together and it worked fine but im sure some of those files might be outdated now and might need updating, so here is the latest pack just dragged everything i did before and uploaded it again with a date on it this time
####https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B89VoOBGSCIWa29UZDkzY2J6eVU

1 Like

My god, it worked, thank you so much ganja!!

got plugins working, But cant seem to get Scripts to work. Please help

Police mod doesnt work for me