[How-to] Install ENB + Reshade for 5R

*UPDATE: I AM NO LONGER SUPPORTING THIS TOPIC. MULTIPLE PEOPLE HAVE HAD NO ISSUE UNDERSTANDING THESE INSTRUCTIONS, AND THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY. IF ANYTHING IS NOT WORKING, IT DOES NOT WORK, CONTACT THE CREATOR OF THE ENB/RESHADE. Thanks! *

Warn! I believe you may have to put fivem’s files into the GTA v directory and as well as extracting the ‘FiveM Application Data’ folder for this to work.

Installation

Step 1: Download your favorite ENB + Reshade.
Step 2: DO NOT INSTALL VISUAL V YET!
Step 3: Follow the ENB + Reshade’s instuctions (the one you downloaded) and place those files in the GTA directory (let me break it down a in more. Say you download project echo. In project echo’s installation it says install reshade.dll and the reshade folder into the gta v directory. Do it put it in the directory)
(Windows 10 Only?)Step 5: Next, rename (ex: Reshade.dll) to dxgi
(Only if Reshade.dll = dxgi)Step 4: Open enblocal.ini and edit this line:
ProxyLibrary=Reshade.dll
to
ProxyLibrary=dxgi.dll
Step 5: Done!

Visual V Install

To install Visual V go to (FiveReborn Directory) \citizen\common\data
Put all files (ex: timecycle folder) in there
Done

Useful Sites

https://www.gta5-mods.com

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Recommended Mods

Troubleshooting

Look at this for troubleshooting https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jgi_szr0rUOdOKGjAzVn1GQPyaunrC1VN8i8G3hIvyU/edit?usp=sharing

ENJOY!!

4 Likes

So i believe that i followed these instructions correctly for Natural Vision, But i am not finding anything named reshade.dll to rename… not sure where im supposed to find that file.

The file could also be Reshade.dll Reshade64.dll anything along those lines.

fatal error *(

1 Like

possibly the gfx mod.

reshade + NVision
and Visual V to FiveM\citizen\common\data

Natural Vision gave me that starting up as well. Id recommenced ‘Project Echo’ or ‘Make Visuals Great Again’ but i have to figure out how to install textures.

1 Like

Can you please make a video on how to do all of this? You said to place those files in the folder i created (in step 3), but the enb mod is talking about doing all of that in the original gta 5 files… I’m sooooo confused! Please help me on this with more extended information. I really want those mods in my FiveM (aka FiveReborn).

1 Like

can you make a drag and drop for all enb like awesome etc

I cannot upload their files due to copyright

fuck but can you send me the file whit awesome enb?

like private link…!!!

ahhh thank you i have been trying to do this for so long

I am also confused. Where exactly do we make the folder? anywhere like desktop or what? and with following the reshade instructions they tell us to install in the gta5 directory and what files are we putting in the folder we created. Can you please rework your instructions to be more thorough because im just not understanding and other people could agree. Maybe just make a video on how to? Thanks for trying tho

@Polr, you state in step 5:

Which files do I move and in what directory?

Reread steps just fixed em

How about you modified the rpf and xlm files in the game directory then run it already modded with five m ? Could it work ?

No that wouldn’t work

Is this still working or? I might give it a try.

Yes it still works, just follow the instructions carfully