[How-to] Install a FiveM resource / Script

is it okay if i make all you said into a video because i wanted to do it but dint have much time and so if you say yes il do it RN

2 Likes

I’ve already made a video just gotta upload it. Thanks for the hand tho :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well fuck it im making my OWN

3 Likes

This is @FAXES 's copyright tho…

no but il make another video because if you check in my how to add an ADD-ON car i had a check list that i did 2 weeks ago

Tutorial Update

• Added Map Resource Tutorial

Tutorial Update

• Added __resource.lua
  • Fixed a couple spelling issues

Tutorial Update

• Added Weapon resources

Tutorial Update

• Added basic resource video.
1 Like

Added Map tutorial Video

1 Like

thanks this helped so much. You should call it a mega guide.

1 Like

Hey. I’m really confused. Could you walk me through this on discord. My discord is: Antoni#5225

Made this topic a Wiki. If you spot an error or something needs updating you can edit it. Please only do so if you know what your writing.

Well for your area-of-patrol it has some errors when i start the server, do any of the files in the folder go anywhere else or do they just go in the resource folder?

1 Like

Ask in the AOP Topic, for better responses and for better documentation if others have the (same) issue…

1 Like

@FAXES How would you put resources like cars, in a folder, so that they are all together? I made a file named spawn cars, in that, I made a folder named stream and a __ressource.lua, in the stream folders I put the cars in there (add-ons not replaces). But it doesn’t work, how would you do that?

senseiPaulio what i do is i have a folder called cars and inside that i have data with nothing in atm and a stream file i place all cars in that stream file and in the resources.lua i have this resource_manifest_version ‘77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5’

client_script ‘data/vehicle_names.lua’ and in server.cfg add start cars should work hope helps

1 Like

@FAXES have you made the vehicle resources tutorial yet? i really need it right now. or just a sample one would be ok. Much appreciation bro. :+1:

I would but there’s heaps already in #development:tutorials

Anyone getting couldent load resource? I cant seem to find were my error is located…