[How-to] Get FOV Client Side Again!

Hey Guys!

For the longest time I have wanted FOV and a couple weeks ago I got it to work so I decided to share it with all of you!

Steps

1. Download Flawless Widescreen

2. Once you have downloaded Flawless widescreen it as so, and install the Grand Theft Auto V plugin!

3. Once you have it downloaded you will have a folder in your Program files (x86) called Flawless Widescreen

4. Once you have located that folder, go ahead and move it to your Documents Folder

5. Goto Documents > Flawless Widescreen > PluginCache > FWS_Plugins > Modules > GTAV > Dependencies > Scripts

6. Then you will see a GTAV.lua go ahead and open it up. Go down to Process_WindowName then it will say Grand Theft Auto V or something like that

7. Change the

Process_WindowName from Grand Theft Auto V to FiveM (MUST BE SPELLED AS SHOWN)

Then change the Process_EXEName to FiveM.exe

It should now look like this.

Save the file, and open up Flawless Widescreen. Launch your FiveM and you will have FOV!

Flawless Widescreen Tutorial

Go ahead and make it look as such. To change your FOV simply drag the FOV you want to be changed or if you setup the keybinds you can press + and - to change the FOV

Hope yall enjoy FOV!

8 Likes

Do you know by chance how to change keybinds because the numpad aint working when press + or - thanks for looking and help

No, haven’t messed around with that yet.

Has anyone tested if this triggers FiveM’s anticheat? I don’t wanna go using this only to be banned for 2 weeks. :thinking:

It does not trigger a cheat. Simply FOV.

Anybody can help me? I did all he said and It’s still saying searching for Grand Theft Auto process

2 Likes

Awesome program, helps in firstperson driving and much more, easy to set up. just to add, you should go to the settings of the program and set the start whit windows and remmember position (idk if the remmember position works as saves the fov settigs or just saves the window position)

so I’ve done what you said in the tutorial, but for some reason i still cannot get Flawless Widescreen to work. Is there anything else i need to download or is it just Flawless by it self. (I know this thread is like a year old)

I’ve tried to get it to work but when I launch it … it simple gives me update (the flawless program).

its says Could not find FP_FOVFix injection point, Grand Theft Auto V may have updated to a version that is no longer supported.

Try restarting Grand Theft Auto V or selecting a different version and re-enable the fix.

1 Like

Hey whats the gta v plugin thats were im lost

Hey whats the gta v plugin im consufesed what do i do?

Hey whats the gta v plugin im consufesed what do i do?

1 Like

Hey buddy. This program does not work, although I would recommend you using Manual transmission it has a setting for FOV, and you can use only FOV setting you don’t have to enable manual gears etc.

same for me, idk how to resolve it

This does still work. I have a version that works, but if you try to use it on a server w/ a forced build… it will not work for whatever reason.

Hey! It seems like the mod doesn’t work anymore after the latest GTA update, any new versions or fixes?

Could not find FP_FOVFix injection point, Grand Theft Auto V (updated) may have updated to a version that is no longer supported.

Try restarting Grand Theft Auto V (updated) or selecting a different version and re-enable the fix.

Anyone know how to fix it?

1 Like

Hi! So I ran into a little problem, I’ve done all the steps exactly as specified by HuskyBaud and, after I rename the Process_WindowName and Process_ExeName, I get a error that looks like this :

I would assume that is because you have to select the .exe file for that game build (like you have to do for NVIDIA Force when forcing a FPS limit) so instead of just FiveM.exe go into the cache>Game Subprocesses>FiveM_GameBuildWhatever.exe and make that the line. Assuming you would also have to change the window name too.