[How-to][Essential mode] Money System

Yeah i see thx :smiley: Do you know or someone know how we can create an inventory ? :stuck_out_tongue: thx

Why my database money is not synchronised with my game money? :confused:

When i join my server, it the top left corner i can see ā€œSYSTEM: 1000$ā€ and in the top right corner ā€œĀ£0ā€

Why? :confused:

Not yetā€¦ First I will try to make a weapon shop then try to figure how to store it in the databaseā€¦

Do you know what can i do to see the money when i connect to the server please ? Because when i connect to the server i donā€™t see my money there is nothing :confused: To see the money i have to do ā€œsetmoney ID AMOUNTā€ in console :confused: thx

1 Like

If the tutorial didnā€™t help you out then add this resource

https://github.com/FiveM-Scripts/Essential_Freeroam

or you could ask @Kanersps for help.

Yes but when i add freeroam i can do /pv to get my personnal vehicule and it spawn my personnal vehicule But if i do 4 times /pv it spawn 4 personnal vehicule :confused: i try to create a garage but itā€™s hard :stuck_out_tongue: if you can help me ahah :smiley:

I know that it spawns multiple times if you use it more then onceā€¦ it is a known bug that will be fix in the next update.
Safe houses & garages. are also planned in next releases.

So you can wait until the next update or fix it yourself :wink:

Okey, i donā€™t know how to program in LUA so i will wait ahaha thanks :stuck_out_tongue: Last question Why you remove shop link ? thx

I hope that the below info answers your questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh okey :confused: i start to create my server 5 days ago Itā€™s sad to have bad community but itā€™s friendly you stay in forum to help other people thx :smiley:

There are a lot of great ppl in the community. Iā€™ve learned so much from @Streetcorps @GanjaMonster @asser90 and many others. Unfortunately not everyone gives back to the community. A month ago if someone asked me if I know Lua, I wouldā€™ve said ā€œno, whoā€™s thatā€ lol. What I know I learned from the great ppl here. I remember who helped. and those that didnā€™t, well I donā€™t even know their names.

1 Like

Yeah i know there is a lot of great peaple here. Sure i want to learn LUA but i donā€™t know how and where :confused: if you can help me about that thx

@Thomas_Neyens I donā€™t know enough to be teaching anyone. I know the basics, but Iā€™m learning more all the time. A lot of what I learned is from what other ppl told me, looking at scripts and understanding things better, trial and error, and knowing thereā€™s a place I can go to to ask for help is greatly appreciated. I try to help others in ways I can, SQL servers, essentialmode, database stuff, and other little stuff I know I can help with.

1 Like

my money system still not work is there any way to have the old essentialmode version the freeroam2 one ?

No @Kanersps has written many times that you should not use freeroam2 anymore, why is it so hard to understand that?

because the money system was working on that one ? is this to hard to understand ?

Then ask the developer from freeroam2 for help

already try that i will not be here ā€¦ if you dont help why are you responding such a time waste

The author of the script is not supporting it anymore since he created a better version, also could you please be respectful to others? :slight_smile:

1 Like

respectfull read what he said anyway i dont have time for that peace